Monday, February 28, 2011

Weekend Wrapup

Ahhh YEAHHH. Did some thangs this weekend...would you like to know what? I'm guessing no, but if for some reason you'd like to know, then here it goes: I spent this weekend with my two best friends named Whiskey and Beer. Friday was low key, with thoughts of Evan Williams (the whiskey, not a dude) dashing through my mind and the finest beers flowing like golden fountains of divinity, I got drunk. Saturday was a lil different, but still with that "whickey"  n brew in the system. Started at Cavanuagh's Rittenhouse with the bol Booker T. They had a weak beer selection; the best choice would be the Victory Headwaters. Had a few of them and a couple whiskey gingers. Next we stopped in for another beer at the Wrap Shack cuz I needed one more to hit my first level of drunk. Their prices surprised me. $3 Yard's IPA and $4 Victory Golden Monkey. I'll def be going there again. I hear they have late night happy hours, so maybe thats what that was. Anyway, we approached the main event of my friend's birthday party at the Raven Lounge. 2nd floor. The special was a PBR pounder and a shot of Jim Beam for $5. I know I'm going to beer hell for this, but I ordered it multiple times. Which now I know was a bad idea. I even stole shots off the bar that nobody was taking. Forgive me, but whiskey makes me a different man. I cutt some Rugg then left. I don't remember much more, but I paid for it on Sunday.  If you don't mind taking the chance of seeing three guys come out or in (gross) a single person bathroom all together, then Raven lounge is an alright spot.

1 comment:

  1. good times...I was def feeling the late night happy hour at wrap shack. And I was also surprised to find a beer under $4 and a beer and shot special for $5.

    ReplyDelete