Monday, March 28, 2011

FREE STUFF IS GOOD!


A few weeks ago I was contacted by a rep for CSN Stores. They offer a ton of stuff for sale on their site and they let me try one of their products for free as long as I reviewed it. This made me feel pretty good because who doesn't like free shit? Honestly, my friend refused to leave the Sixers game last Wednesday until he got a free shirt. Not to mention the fact he was there compliments of my free tickets and my free alcohol... "I get a free shirt every time I go, Chris!" ...Well, he didn't get a shirt, and let that be a lesson to all that America is a disappointment (he's from London). 

In a perfect world I would have liked to review beer for free. With that said, I ended up picking out a Lakers freezer mug. What better way could you drink your favorite beverage than in a freezer mug bearing the best team in the NBA? It was bigger than I thought it would be (thats what she said) and it held well over your standard 12 ounces. I did the Lakers correct and picked up sixers (irony) of Victory Storm King and Victory Hopdevil. After leaving the mug in the freezer for a few hours, I mixed up these two beauties in the frostiest of mugs and indulged. The mug kept my beer cold through two rounds and then I was off to the bar. I can only imagine how handy this will be in the summer time. Best of all, it went thru the dishwasher with no problem despite the warnings on the bottom.

2 comments:

  1. get me a lakers mug, my boyfriend will love you forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thats such an enticing offer. haa

    ReplyDelete