Tuesday, March 8, 2011

UPDATE

I know, I know, its been a minute since my last post. A week to be exact. But I didn't forget about my loyal 11 followers! hahah...I've actually been taking a slight hiatus from drinking beer and have been enjoying the delights of whiskey. Unfortunately, whiskey isn't always delightful to you the day after. I've also been battling a pretty nasty sinus infection/head cold, which wasn't alleviated by my alcohol consumption (surprise!). Well, enough of all of that. I have some good things in the works for this blog. The first being a product review for CSN Stores. They offer a ton of different things from TV stands to cookware to adjustable bar stools. <---Shameless plug! I promise I'll be reviewing something you will be jealous of. If you didn't already know, there are a ton of things going on in Philly over the next week. I'll be covering all of that and much more over the next week or so. And of course more beer reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment