Sunday, May 15, 2011

Back on my Blog Grind

So its been a minute since the last time I blogged and I feel kinda guilty. I'm not sure why. Thou art blessed by my words. Honestly, I came on here to make my first post in over a month now, but I am having trouble committing to it because of the Bulls/Heat game. The NBA playoffs has been the biggest reason I haven't been on my blog tip. A Lakers games every other night meant me consuming a commendable amount of beer while stuck to the TV. The Lakers lost and the depression is kicking in, so I need the grind to keep me busy. I have come up with a lot of fresh new content for my blog and a ton of new beer reviews. Coming shortly will be brewery tours, Philly Beer Week, a look into my beer sources, and possibly a beer giveaway. Can you legally give away beer via contest online? Hmm...anyway...Check back in tomorrow for that new

No comments:

Post a Comment