Sunday, June 5, 2011

Philly Beer Week: Monday


This past Friday marked the opening tap of Philly Beer Week. Bars all over the city take part in this 10 day event by supplying the masses with the best beers they can find. I plan to take part in this event every day. If you go to http://www.phillybeerweek.org/ you can get a pretty complete list of events going on around the city. You can even download an app for Droid or iPhone. Since I plan on going out every night, I must choose my events in a very financially sound manner. Firstly, on Monday (6/6), Cavanaugh's Rittenhouse will be hosting the Philly Brew & Chew event. 




As you can see from the flyer above, the featured breweries will be Victory and Troegs. I've been to one of these events a few months back and reviewed it in my last post. It only costs $20 and you can actually drink all that you'd like. It will run from 7-9pm and feature Victory Headwaters and Summer Love, as well as Toregs Flying Mouflan and Dreamweaver. 20 bone for a full 2 hours of drinking and eating is a damn good $20 spent. My goal is to keep each night's expenses to be around $30-$35. I don't really see that happening, but atleast I'm looking good for Monday. I suggest you get your broke ass out to Cav's Rittenhouse cuz I know you don't got money if you live in Philly. Tuesday's Post coming next.....

No comments:

Post a Comment